[Scilab-users] Compiling Scilab for macOS

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Fri Apr 17 16:08:03 CEST 2020

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [Scilab-users] Compiling Scilab for macOS
  Date & Time: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 21:38:54 +0800

[CLT] == Chin Luh Tan <chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com> has written:

[...]
CLT>   Do count me in, 2.5 of us compiling this now, as I am not so
CLT> familiar with CLT>   MacOS actually so just count me as 0.5.

CLT>   I did the compilation using the third parties installed with
CLT>   brew, including the adoptopenjdk 8 with brew cask install.

In case of openSUSE Leap 15.1, I can compile with java 1.9.0 openjdk.
With java 1.8.0 openjdk, I've never succesed compiling.

HTHs,

Regards,

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: m.nomiya @ gmail.com