[Scilab-users] Question

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Fri Aug 21 14:28:12 CEST 2020

On 21/08/2020 09:38, perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr wrote:

> Hello Federico
>
> Enter « abort » on your keyboard

Or "resume", depending on what you want to do and how you arrived here.
Adding some "pause" inside some buggy function is the most basic way of
debugging: the -1-> prompt gives access to all the local variables of
your function at the "pause". You can then investigate what's wrong with
them and either "abort" (forget what you where doing in the function) or
"resume" (finish the execution of the function) to return to the usual
prompt.

Hope it helps,

Antoine