[Scilab-users] Difference in output from mtlb_dir function between 6.0.2 and 6.1.1

zisper zisper at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 02:12:26 CEST 2020

Sorry for the delayed response, I moved to Big Sur and it took me a while to
get 6.1 setup again.

Based on your comment, this morning I've realised what actually broke in my
script (difference between a list and a structure) and gone through my
scripts, reworking them to use the new format - and moving the Scilab dir
function rather the mtlb_dir one.

The only reason I was using mtlb_dir was because I'd initially developed the
scripts on Matlab and then ran them through the translator to move them to
Scilab.  The translated scripts worked and so I never went back through the
code and reworked them to the native Scilab function.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Chris