[Scilab-users] ipcv vs scicv

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Thu Dec 3 17:28:52 CET 2020

On 03/12/2020 02:10, TanCL wrote:
> Hi, my previous message seems like not able to get posted due to some reason,
> just to add some comment on this, I think the functions with same name under
> 2 different modules could be possibly called by:

That is exactly how things are working in Ada:

    myfunc : local definition in the current file
    somepackage.myfunc : definition one can find in somepackage that is
    included in the current file by "with somepackage;"

And one can rename the package with "package S renames somepackage"
which allow writting "s.myfunc"
I assume it's similar in Python too.

Antoine