[Scilab-users] atomsLoad

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Tue Dec 22 17:02:48 CET 2020

I sent you (private message) the modified sources of emd_toolbox, for
the gateway part only. The toolbox compiles and loads, but then there
are problems due to the convention with the empty matrix that changed
since Scilab 6. I hope you will be able to fix them yourself (keep us
informed of your fixes).

S.