[Scilab-users] Bitget for int64/uint64

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Feb 27 17:51:00 CET 2020

As suspected, the bug originates from the * operator, that is still not
reliable between uint64 or int64:
--> b
  b  =
   230584300921369395*5*

--> b * uint64(1)
  ans  =
   230584300921369395*2*

This was reported in 2018 @ http://bugzilla.scilab.org/15836 and is
still unfixed.

For bitget, i will see how to do, if there is a workaround. If not, at
least warn users in the help page.

Samuel