[Scilab-users] Xcos 6.1.0 - benchmark time test

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Fri Feb 28 10:10:01 CET 2020

Hello Pierre,

Are you using a block with its simulation function implemented in Scilab? Any C/C++ implemented block might perform the same at simulation time.

In 6.0.2, implementing Xcos blocks using the Scilab language had some performance issues. In 6.1.0, I tried to speed up things a little bit by reusing some allocated data structure during simulation time [1] ; more work might still be needed here.

[1]: http://cgit.scilab.org/scilab/commit/?id=bfe4f25275dc0d889817d10b63e10c9a0641ef32

Regards,

--
Clément