[Scilab-users] Xcos 6.1.0 - benchmark time test

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 28 12:10:15 CET 2020

Hello Clément

In this benchmark test, I only use xcos files in scilab 5.5.2 and 6.1.0,
same file save in 6.1.0 done without any components of my personal palette
SEGPAL.

So all components are with the xcos standart palettes

I’ve work with scilab 6.0.x But all is fine in all my projects with 5.5.2,
so this is a nice blue sky.

I now try to go to scilab 6.1.0 which the begining of my nigthmares.

It also means that at this step, I shall not test 6.0.2.

Not easy

For example, I’ve to understant why instruction « importXcosDiagram » don’t
run.

But this is another discussion
.

This instruction well run in Scilab 5.5.2

à la ligne    13 de la fonction importXcosDiagram ( C:\Program
Files\scilab-6.1.0\modules\xcos\macros\importXcosDiagram.sci ligne 32 )

BR

Pierre P.