[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? density in a graph

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Thu Jan 23 19:07:59 CET 2020

Hello Jean-Philippe,

I think I understand what you want to do, but there is no easy way to get this in scilab.
The main issue is that scilab does not support transparency.
Otherwise, you could just plot your lines in black with 1/32 alpha (or 255/32 alpha if 0 means transparent and 255 solid color).
For this kind of plot, I usually plot everything in scilab with a dummy color (let's say blue), export in svg, edit the svg to replace the dummy color by the transparent one.

Antoine