[Scilab-users] {EXT} density in a graph

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 20:12:44 CET 2020

Hi Jean-Philippe

To me it sounds like you are trying to fill a set of polygons in Scilab,
i.e. that what you wish to do can be done with xfpolys ...

https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.2/en_US/xfpolys.html

I doubt there is an automagic way to do it in Scilab. Probably it will
require some manual labor and or thinking up some function on your own. (?)

Best regards,
Claus