[Scilab-users] Xcos 6.1.0 - benchmark time test

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 2 11:08:45 CET 2020

Hello Clément,

Yes, I have some function blocks and expression blocks.

Must I understand that I have to write CBLOCK for scilab function or scilab
expression or both ?

Here are other results for a more complex project name PELT1

Time request : 100 s

Results :

Xcos Scilab 5.5.2 :

Durée de la simulation : 258.3 s

Xcos Sciab 6.1.0 :

Durée de la simulation : 4353.4 s

So the ratio is 16.8 for PELT1

Other information :

Scilab 5.5.2 : time between click go and first scope on the screen = 5 s

Scilab 6.1.0 : time between click go and first scope on the screen = 95 s

Ratio=19

and I also have other projects more complex

Pelt1 is for 1 needle (2 positonning loop)

Perlt6 for 6 !!! (7 positonning loop)

BR