[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? ?= New function for scilab to matlab conversio

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Mon Mar 16 17:06:38 CET 2020

Clément,

I had a look at gerrit, it's a bit overwhelming.
I don't want to add unnecessary noise to the git log.
I am not even sure about:
(1) the number / nature of the files I am supposed to make. So far, I though about:
  - the macro itself 'pol2cart.sci'
  - the xml file to describe the help page 'pol2cart.xml'
  - some test files.
(2) the hierarchical structure of the contribution: which file goes where.

If any of you can share any piece of advice about the two points above, I'll appreciate greatly.

Do you think making a dumb atoms module around this simple function could help me get all the required files and sorted as expected?

Antoine