[Scilab-users] ?= ?==?utf-8?q? New function for scilab to matlab conversio

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Wed Mar 25 11:04:47 CET 2020

Hello Antoine,

Don't worry to iterate on the codereview, this is the way to go to add simple function like pol2cart. Even if you are using git, this is not the final git log until validation!

About the sub-directory (eg. module) to put your macro into, I suggest you use "elementary_functions":
 1. Put the pol2cart.sci file into SCI/modules/elementary_functions/macros
 2. Put the pol2cart.xml English help page into SCI/modules/elementary_functions/help/en_US/trigonometry
 3. Put the pol2cart.tst unit test file into SCI/modules/elementary_functions/tests/unit_tests/

And that's it for the files! For the review, git add the new files and git push to the codereview.

Note: creating a dedicated ATOMS toolbox will involve more work 😊
Note2: a default xml help file could be generated from Scilab code comments using help_from_sci()

--
Clément