[Scilab-users] Windows 10 VS 2015 example under ilib_build fails pvApiCtx undeclared identifier

Freddos fredrik at fibix.net
Fri May 8 11:18:35 CEST 2020

How did it go with this one? I just upgraded to Scilab 6.1 (from 5.5.2) and
got the "pvApiCtx: undeclared indentifier" using the "Scilab Engine"
(calling Scilab from my C++ application). All upgrade documentation (5 to 6)
I have found only talks about the API using Gateways (not Scilab Engine),
and the documentation for the call scilab api still has code examples with
the pvApiCtx variable ("Double management" for example). But looking in the
scilab headers it seems to have been removed. So either how do I get the
pvApiCtx variable (?) or how is the right way to read variables from the
Scilab Engine in Scilab 6.x?