[Scilab-users] Windows 10 VS 2015 example under ilib_build fails pvApiCtx undeclared identifier

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Mon May 11 12:13:15 CEST 2020

Hello,

You are correct, the pvApiCtx global define available in Scilab 5 no more exists in Scilab 6 as described in [1] or [2]. The call_scilab might need to be updated to cover this change, could you please post a bug on that ?

[1]: https://cgit.scilab.org/scilab/tree/scilab/CHANGES.md?id=6.0.2#n374
[2]: https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.1.0/en_US/integerExample.html

In a sentence, you should add a variable `void* pvApiCtx` on each gateway declaration. This variable will be passed through the Scilab APIs as a context of execution.

Thanks,

--
Clément