[Scilab-users] CsvRead function

Daniel Stringari danielstringarita at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:20:46 CEST 2020

Good Morning,

The file exists ... Every time the code is run, it tries to create a series
of files inside the address "C: \ Temp \ PGC \ ..." using the functions
FULLFILE, CSVWRITE, CSVREAD and MDELETE to create and manipulate the data.
This tool always worked in version 6.0.2 and when upgrading to version 6.1,
it started to give an error with the code identical to the previous
version, so my first suspicion was in relation to the mentioned functions.