[Scilab-users] CsvRead function

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Tue May 12 10:36:03 CEST 2020

On 12/05/2020 10:20, Daniel Stringari wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> The file exists ... Every time the code is run, it tries to create a
> series of files inside the address "C: \ Temp \ PGC \ ..." using the
> functions FULLFILE, CSVWRITE, CSVREAD and MDELETE to create and
> manipulate the data. This tool always worked in version 6.0.2 and when
> upgrading to version 6.1, it started to give an error with the code
> identical to the previous version, so my first suspicion was in
> relation to the mentioned functions.

OK, it's a bit weird.
Are you sure this file exists with the exact same name and
capitalization (Windows file system should not car about capitalization,
but just to be sure) ?
Can you give us the ouptut of "ls(Sai_Lot3v3)" ?

Can you:

(1) Provide us with a copy of the csv file Sai_Lot3v3 ?
(2) Generate a minimum working example that trigger this bug and share
it with us?

This will help us helping you!

Cheers,

Antoine