[Scilab-users] mesh2d - finding identical points

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:30:58 CET 2020

OK,
some more background:

I actually want to perform a delaunay triangulation on a set of
X-Y-Z-coordinates.

I know of CGLAB, but it seems only available to Scilab 6.0.x, while I am on
Scilab 6.1.0

So the nearest thing to a delaunay triangulation I found is mesh2d...
Because of the delaunay triangulation, I am not sure if the order of points
may change.

About unique:

The result I get is actual of same size as the input matrix...I therefore
do assume that each point is unique in the first place (which they actually
should).

What does repeat are individual x, y, z coordinates, but in different
combinations.
So the actual point is different.

e.g.:    x may repeat, but than the y-z-coordinates are different from
point to point

Thanks,
Philipp