[Scilab-users] CSV Building

Davide Daloisio d.daloisio at enginsoft.com
Mon Nov 23 17:12:30 CET 2020

Good evening,
I'm building a script to be able to create the matrix of two vectors that
have different timesteps at the start. So I am writing a new matrix with
two vectors that have the same timestep. In this specific case I have a
time vector with a timestep (step) of about 2E-4 and then I want to create
another vector with a constant speed (vel) equal to 2. To then couple them
into a new matrix. When I run the script it gives me an error on line 7.
Could someone give me a tip?
[image: image.png]

Davide Daloisio

*Application Engineer *

*SPDM - Simulation Process and Data Management*

[image: EnginSoft]

*LinkedIn*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidedaloisio/

*Office*: +39 0461 979338

*Mobile*: +39 347 8769382

*e-mail* : d.daloisio at enginsoft.com

www.enginsoft.com

www.caeconference.com
Please, consider your environmental responsibility!
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"