[Scilab-users] CSV Building

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Tue Nov 24 09:35:01 CET 2020

Hello Davide,

> De : users <users-bounces at lists.scilab.org> De la part de Davide
> Daloisio Envoyé : lundi 23 novembre 2020 17:13
>
> So I am writing a new matrix with two vectors that have the same timestep.
> In this specific case I have a time vector with a timestep (step) of
> about 2E-

When you're writing:

A = B(C)

Where B is a matrix, then C must be a matrix of Booleans (the cells you keep or reject) or of integers (the indices).

So the code

t_vel(1:step:l_vel)

is not valid as step is not an integer.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do but I guess you should try something like:

new_t_vel = t_vel(1) + step*(0:l_vel);

Hope this helps

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan