[Scilab-users] {EXT} Fwd: plotting dots vs xfarc

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:12:07 CEST 2020

Hi,

I think I'll modify the pixels in the image....like: img(x,y) = 255;

If necessary I will also change some neighboured pixels to enlarge the
"dot"-size.

I do not need them blue...this was just to demonstrate that

      plot(x,y,'o')  ( = white)

and

     xfarc(x_arc,y_arc, w_arc,h_arc,0,360*64)   (= blue)

do not always plot at the same location....even all coordinates are just
simple integers.

So far I could see, this does not change, even if one changes the
pixel_drawing_mode attribute.

Thanks for your ideas,
Philipp