[Scilab-users] Sci-IPOpt updated

CHEZE David 227480 david.cheze at cea.fr
Fri Oct 2 11:48:35 CEST 2020

Hi Stephane,

It’s still not loaded, as you can see below the copyfile command fails. Because of previous attempt of loading the sci_ipopt module by atoms when starting Scilab?

David

--> path = atomsGetInstalledPath('sci_ipopt')
path  =

  "SCI\contrib\sci_ipopt\1.0"

--> copyfile(fullfile(path,'thirdparty','Windows','bin','libifcoremd.dll'),...
  >          fullfile(SCI,'bin','libifcoremd.dll'))
ans  =

   0.

--> [status,message]=copyfile(fullfile(path,'thirdparty','Windows','bin','libifcoremd.dll'),fullfile(SCI,'bin','libifcoremd.dll'))
status  =

   0.
message  =

"
Le processus ne peut pas accéder au fichier car ce fichier est utilisé par un autre processus.