[Scilab-users] xcos_simulate()

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Fri Apr 9 10:17:46 CEST 2021

Hi (again Johan),

For your information, we track/fix issue on big models by testing them in internal workbench. If you have simulation issue, we can add your model on this non-opensource set to try to improve the compilation time for it. Don’t hesitate to mail it to me (might be a partial or without parameter knowledge).

Regards,

Clément