[Scilab-users] xcos_simulate()

johan64 johan.lafitte at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:49:49 CEST 2021

Hi Clement,

Thank you for you answer. I 've tried the  scicos_simulate function again.
In this test initial conditions and inputs are set to 0. Normally, in this
case, state variables don't consume simulation time but I have no tools to
watch out  its activity.

1/ I've succeed in changing parameters between the two simulation. OK

2/The simulation time is not improve in the second execution (using "Info")
whereas nothing was changed. Maybe it is not a compilation problem?

I prefer contact you by email and sent you the model and make a sum up after
on this mailing list.

Thank you for your time.

///Lancement de la simulation
    disp("lancement")
    tic();
    Info=scicos_simulate(scs_m,list())
    disp("Durée de simulation = ",toc());
    //Affichage
    exec(pwd()+"\Scénarios"+"\Postraitement_commande simple.sce",-1);
pause
xdel(winsid())
//Lancement de la simulation 2
    tic();