[Scilab-users] find and locate local maxima

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Apr 9 18:32:45 CEST 2021

Le 18/03/2021 à 12:43, CHEZE David 227480 a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I’d be glad obviously to download the whole package to test it and
> report my experience :  I’m not use with the ‘review interface’ is
> there any way to download the whole package or I just retrieve files
> one by one ?

For another occasion on https://codereview.scilab.org : unfortunately,
AFAIK it is not possible to download the whole set of listed files
(so-called a "Patch Set" (of files)) and only them.
Either one has to download files one by one. Or to download the whole
Scilab source code including the Patch Set files (in their proposed
version):
Click on "*Download*" on the top right ; then use the "*Archive"* links.

I agree that for people that just want to use the web interface of the
forge, being able to download the whole Patch Set and only it would be
helpful.

Samuel