[Scilab-users] please help, I have just a mental blockade

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Mon Feb 7 20:06:40 CET 2022

Heinz,

It isn't clear what you need, I don't underastand the relationship
between EE and E.

Except for the first 0 in E, it seems that each consecutive number n is
repeated n+1 times up to the number indicated by the first component of
EE. Is this what you are looking for?

This is a simple (though not very efficient) way of attaining that:

m = EE(1);
E = []; //or E = 0 if the first 0 is really needed
for k=0:m
    E = [E, k*ones(1, k+1)];
end

Regards.