[Scilab-users] Graphics: Highlighted Entity

CRETE Denis denis.crete at thalesgroup.com
Thu Jun 9 11:29:13 CEST 2022

Thank you for your answer. Actually I was essentially interested in clicking on a polyline (or may be other graphic elements like Arcs, Rectangles, etc… rather than Axes), which makes it change its color (for grey in my Scilab 6.1.0 on Ubuntu 20.04). I understand that this concerns the java engine rather than the Scilab one.
Once you have one such highlighted object, (and if this has been obtained in a “pause” mode, after typing “resume” on the console), I would like the subsequent code to identify which of the object has been highlighted by the click.

Best regards
Denis