[Scilab-users] Problems with cdfbet

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Nov 7 09:25:41 CET 2022

Hello,

That's weird, it seem I only receive the answers when I'm explicitly in the recipients list.

However:

> De : Heinz Nabielek <heinznabielek at me.com> Envoyé : samedi 5 novembre
> 2022 01:04
>
> N=10^(3:9);
> def=[300 100 30 10 3 1 0];
> for i=1:7;
> NN=N(i);
> for j=1:7;
> defects=def(j);
> A(i,j)=cdfbet("XY", defects+1, NN+1-defects, .95,.05); end; end;

You can vectorise your computation in the following way:

NN = meshgrid(N);
[foo, defects] = meshgrid(def);

P = 0.95*ones(NN);
Q = 1-P;

A = cdfbet("XY", defects+1, NN+1-defects, P, Q);

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer