[Scilab-users] Problem with plotting on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Samuel Enibe samuel.enibe at unn.edu.ng
Tue Nov 15 19:33:52 CET 2022

Recently I installed Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and included SCILAB 6.1.1
Unfortunately,  all the plotting functions I have tried only create a
graphic window, but no plots. The functions are plot, plot2d and bar.

I have tried SCILAB 6.1.1 both the one that came with Ubuntu distribution
and another downloaded separately. SCILAB 5.5.2 had the same problem.

All of these versions worked very well with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS which I used
on the same laptop before I removed it to install Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.

Is there a way to solve the problem?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Samuel Enibe