[Scilab-users] What is the status of Scilab as an organisation/project in 2022?

COUVERT Vincent Vincent.COUVERT at 3ds.com
Fri Nov 25 15:49:29 CET 2022

Hello Chris,

Thanks you for your email.

As you read on mailing-lists archives, Scilab is part of 3DS since a few months and will remain an open-source software:

-          Source code is available on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/scilab/scilab/,

-          Development tools (GitLab CI) are currently being deployed,

-          Merge-request process and issue reporting are available.

Global migration is on-going from ESI to 3DS. Website migration should be completed in a few weeks; Social networks will follow. Thanks for pointing the issue about the mailing-lists links, we will fix them.
To your mind, what would be the best tool to replace mailing-lists?

Thank again for your email and as per your request more communication will be done soon.

Best regards,
Scilab Operational Team