[Scilab-Dev] demande

Cordero R. rcorderog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:34:20 CET 2008

Dear Simone,

Firstly, I want to apologize for my error. I want to answer a email from
Anissa Raheme (that is why I use madame). I made a model of a squirel cage
induction motor for my thesis and because I work in a research center in my
country, Perú: CIEEP,

I compared my model with the model in the SimPower system of MATLAB, with
the same results.
In my model, I enter the values of resistors, inductances, pair of poles,
friction, moment of inertia, etc. in the Diagram->context of SCICOS. There
is a variable, Lx, which is automatically calculated and its part of the
model.

In the future, I would like to make a library like the SimPower System of
MATLAB. Now, I am making libraries of field oriented control (FOC) and
direct torque control (DTC) and SV-PWM inverter, and make lots of
publications in the IEEE using SCILAB, because nobody in my country has made
something like that.

I send you my model.

Raymundo Cordero
CIEEP-Perú

PD: On 30th January, I will give a videoconference in two universities of
Perú about SCILAB as an open-source tool in electronic engineering. The
objective is to promote the use of SCILAB in universities.