[Scilab-Dev] demande

Cordero R. rcorderog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:35:30 CET 2008

Dear Simone
In 1 month I will start my postgrade in Brazil and I am going to use
SCILAB for modeling power system.

As a result, I will make the "SCICOS-PST".
Meanwhile, I almost finished a model of a SVPWM, SPWM.Park, Clarke transform
and THD.
The video conference finished today. But I can organize another one in
february, where you can participate, even as an expositor. The main problem
is that if you speak spanish.
Regards
Raymundo