[Scilab-Dev] Migrating To Visual Studio 2008 on Windows

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Tue Mar 18 20:46:02 CET 2008

Moreover, how can I now build the help system under VS2008?

Previously I was used to build the BuildHelp solution as a separate
project but it doesn't seem to work with VS2008, or is it the new
java-stuff that fails?

1>------ Build started: Project: BuildHelp, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
1>Performing Makefile project actions
1>Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.21022.08
1>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
1>^C
1>Building the scilab manual master document
1>Terminer le programme de commandes (O/N) ?
1>Build log was saved at gnagnagnagnagna
1>BuildHelp - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Note ^C in the middle. If I don't it seems to wait for my input forever.

F.