[Scilab-Dev] Migrating To Visual Studio 2008 on Windows

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Thu Mar 20 20:24:32 CET 2008

Tsk tsk tsk...

With svn version up-to-date:

1>------ Build started: Project: BuildHelp, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
1>Performing Makefile project actions
1>'K:\Francois\Developpement\Scilab-svn\scilex' n'est pas reconnu en
tant que commande interne
1>ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.
1>'K:\Francois\Developpement\Scilab-svn\scilex' n'est pas reconnu en
tant que commande interne
1>ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.
1>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Performing Makefile project actions"
1>Build log was saved at
"file://k:\Francois\Developpement\Scilab-svn\modules\helptools\src\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>BuildHelp - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped

Remark: it's quite quick (1 second at most)

And I can't launch Scilab today: it complains it cannot find the main
java class.

Francois