[Scilab-Dev] A sum-up of my test on the demonstration script

Vincent COUVERT vincent.couvert at inria.fr
Thu May 22 09:37:18 CEST 2008

Hi Yann,

Thanks a lot for these tests. There are a lot of little problems to fix
(some of them should now be fixed), for others I think we have to
investigate to find the origin of the problem, mainly in graphics.

Vincent

Collette Yann a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> You will find here a sum-up of the test I performed on the demo script
> of scilab-5-24868.
> There are some problems (some a trivial to correct but others ...).
> I use linux mandriva-2008.1 (32 bits) on AMD 64 (and compiling 32 bits
> versions).
> See at Tcl/TK: a free on a pointer mades scilab crash on severel
> Tcl/TK scripts.
>
> For scicos, I have an idea. When I launch scicos, I first see a
> graphic pops up. Then the menu bar appears, the window is resized, etc
> The scicos windows is changing shape a lot.
> So, why don't you open a pop up like "Scicos loading", then building a
> hiding window and the, when everything is ready, show scicos ?
>
> For the scicos demo, I think somebody should open every demo, do a
> "fit to window" and then save each scicos demo (just my point of view).
>
> Your sincerely,
>
> YC

Vincent COUVERT
Centre de Recherche INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt
Domaine de Voluceau - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Equipe Projet SCILAB
Bâtiment 1B - Bureau 013