[Scilab-Dev] Under Linux, make install fails to make a working standalone Scilab

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Fri May 18 09:03:54 CEST 2018

Hello,

Under Linux, make install fails to make a working standalone Scilab (here
with branch-6.0)

I did:

make clean
./configure --prefix=/home/mottelet/WORK
make
make install

then, /home/mottelet/WORK/bin/scilab gives me:

/home/mottelet/WORK/bin/scilab-bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

When I saw that the WORK/lib/thirdparty/ folder was missing I made a clone
of the thirdparty folder which is part of my git repo in WORK/lib/thirdparty

but I still get the same error. What did I miss ?

S.

--
Stéphane Mottelet
Ingénieur de recherche