[Scilab-Dev] tests: <-- ENGLISH IMPOSED --> removed and gettext() added: why?

Antoine ELIAS antoine.elias at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Jun 14 12:54:07 CEST 2019

Hahaha it was me \o/

Seriously, I don't care about localization in test.
A long time ago we had a discussion about localization in tests.
I would have preferred to have some tests about localization mechanism
and no localization in the others.
The goal of all tests is *not* to check localization.
But the final decision was different.

In your commit you have mix localization and no localization, so I
update to full localization that's all.

Antoine