Scicos problem in Scilab 5.0.x

ga antonelli at unicas.it
Mon Oct 13 10:31:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm experiencing some problems with Scicos under Scilab 5.0.x for WXP
SP3.

- Pal Tree command is not working. The new window appears with the
blocks name but without icons. When I try to drag the block's name
nothing happens;

- One of the new features of Scilab 5 should have been the possibility
to use the Scilab's shell when Scicos is running. This is not possible
in my case. I have the prompt and can write a command (such as <a=2>)
but it simply frozen when entering [RETURN] still keeping Scicos
working;

Not specific to Scicos:

- The fonts' rendering of any graphic windows is poor;

In addition, I'm still not able to use any graphic window under Linux
with an Intel graphic card and I did not get useful replies other than
to disable the hardware accelerator.

Best,
g.