[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.1.1, Help System and %helps

Dave Comer dmcomer at dmcmicro.com
Sat May 23 21:33:44 CEST 2009

Eric,

Thanks so much for your  reply and information. I very much agree
with your comment on the support in the Scilab manual. I had started
with the examples in <SCI>\modules\helptools\examples.
your examples and procedure are great supplement. My guess is that
the Scilab team is very busy bringing up 5.x to par with the 4.x
versions with respect to the manual and new features support. In any
case, I do appreciate your help.

Dave Comer

At 11:27 AM 5/23/2009, you wrote:
>Well, as far as I have understood, you have to build help files in a
>folder such as mytoolbox\help\en_US (for English help).

<remainder truncated to save on bandwidth>