bug or abandonned feature (so why then ?)

StŽéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Mon May 25 16:29:57 CEST 2009

Hi all,

sorry to bother you again, but the more I get into Scilab 5 graphics,
the more I see
some little problems , but my overall feeling is that graphics is now
fast enough,
congratulations !

In the old graphics, it was possible to define a 3D isometric
"not expanded" view, i.e. a true isometric scale such that when you
rotate an object,
you don't modify its *absolute* dimensions.

In fact the feature is still claimed to exist in the plot3d help :

type=3:
3d isometric with box bounds given by optional ebox, similarily to type=1.
type=4:
3d isometric bounds derived from the data, to similarilytype=2.
type=5:
3d expanded isometric bounds with box bounds given by optional ebox,
similarily to type=1.
type=6:
3d expanded isometric bounds derived from the data, similarily to type=2.