[scilab-Users] Parallel computation - grid creation

Constellation Athome constellationathome at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:54:50 CET 2010

Hi,

okay, it's not an official solution (yet), but we're working on an
implementation of Scilab as a BOINC app for our aerospace platform
Constellation. We allready did our first tests and it looks promising. And
with the release of Scilab 5.3.0 (stable) and it's minimum installation
mode, we will do public tests for our subprojects that will use Scilab.

BOINC is a server/client system for distributed computing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boinc but perhaps that's not what you are
looking for.
IF you decide to take this route, feel free to contact me. Perhaps I can
help.

Andreas
--
AerospaceResearch.net/Constellation