GUIs and Xcos

Luciana Liria lucianavliria at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 01:42:13 CEST 2010

Hello,
I am writing this email in order to ask some questions about Scicos and Scilab.
Firstly, I want to open a .jpg file in a frame but i have some problems because i do not know which command use.
Secondly, i need to do a similar thing with a graphics window of the result of a xcos simulation. I need to show it in a frame of a GUI. In both cases i intent to do it but the jpg file and the graphics windows open in a new window, and this is not what i need.
So,I would be gratefull if you could help me with this problem.In  addition, if you have an example and you could send me it,it will help me, too.

Thanks,
Luciana