[scilab-Users] ATOMS and proxy

Pierre MARECHAL pierre.marechal at scilab.org
Thu Mar 18 10:36:32 CET 2010

Le 18/03/2010 10:18, StŽéphane Mottelet a écrit :
> Pierre MARECHAL a écrit :

>>> atomsSetConfig('proxyHost','proxyweb.utc.fr')
>>> atomsSetConfig('proxyPort','3128')
>>>
>>> and also created the curl folder in SCI/tools (it didn't exist
>>> before) and typed within :
>>>
>>> proxy = proxyweb.utc.fr:3128
>>>
>>> Atoms still complains about my internet connection.
>>>
>>> S.
>>
>> Hi Stéphane,
>>
>> Which OS are you using?
> OSX, with scilab-master-1267116527
>

>> //Can you send me the output of this command:
>> mgetl(SCIHOME+'/.atoms/config')
>>
>> Pierre
> -->mgetl(SCIHOME+'/.atoms/config')
>  ans  =
>
> !useProxy = true              !
> !                             !
> !proxyPort = 3128             !
> !                             !
> !proxyHost = proxyweb.utc.fr  !
>
> S.

useProxy configuration is case sensitive:
atomsSetConfig('useProxy','True') should fix the problem.

Then, if you are using  the MacOSX version, atomsDownload() uses Curl.
If it doesn't work, can you test the following command:
[$SHELL] curl --proxy proxyweb.utc.fr:3128 --connect-timeout 5 -s
http://atoms.scilab.org/TOOLBOXES/32/macosx.gz -o /private/tmp/TOOLBOXES.gz

Pierre

Pierre MARECHAL
Ingénieur Support et Développements