[scilab-Users] Re: Scilab 5.2.2 fails to start on Mac OS 10.6.3

Jeff DuMonthier jjdmon at pobox.com
Mon May 17 20:52:30 CEST 2010

It's the same for me.  Scilab works on a MacBook Pro but fails on my 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo iMac.  Version 5.2.1 used to work, but after running Software Update at the same time I installed 5.2.2, neither will start anymore.  It seems to be a problem with Java only on certain machines (maybe just iMac's?).