scilab automatically close after excuting plot

孙月 einzigsue at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 03:42:52 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I want to plot 200 points in scilab and excuted the following codes 10 times
continuously.

u=mopen('0r.dat');
[n a b]=mfscanf(-1,u,'%s %e');
mclose(u);
c=matrix(b,2,200);
u=mopen('0.dat');
[n a b]=mfscanf(-1,u,'%s %e');
mclose(u);
d=matrix(b,2,200);
plot(d(1,:),d(2,:)./c(2,:));

The figure is printed correctly every time. However, after I leave this
software alone for about 2 hours, when I retype this code again, scilab
automatically close after excuting plot.

I tried to remove the software and install it again. It solved the problem
at the first time, but after I excute the codes again. the problem happened
again. I decided to reinstall scilab the second time. but this time the
problem is not solved.

WHY?
How can I fix it?
--