Help to convert from Matlab to Scilab.

Binh Dang Thien binh01t2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:47:43 CEST 2010

Dear Scilab development group,

I am using "Matlab to Scilab translator tool" of Scilab 5.2. However, I got
the message while converting my file like this:

*Startup execution:
  -- File /home/thienbinh/LOTUS/RESULTS/Simulink2Mac/simulink2mac.m contains
more than one function --
 -- Each function converted separately: mdl2dot system2dot libref_name
is_a_libref set_as_processed processed get_filename write_toplevel_file
compute_ports_data_type rewrite_string get_portId_from_copy
blocks_to_dot_nodes block_to_dot_node lines_to_dot_edges --
 -- Temporary files put in: /tmp/SD_22164_/ --
 !--error 999
mputl: Wrong type for input argument: A string expected.at line      16 of
function mputl called by :
at line     105 of function multi_fun_file called by :
at line      27 of function mfile2sci called by :
at line     142 of function cb_m2sci_gui called by :
if exists("gcbo") then %oldgcbo = gcbo; end;gcbo =
getcallbackobject(13);cb_m2sci_gui;if exists("%oldgcbo") then gcbo =
%oldgcbo; else clear gcbo; end;
while executing a callback*

I attached my Matlab file with this email.

Please help me!

Thanks and best regards,

DANG THIEN BINH
Address: 34 Duong Quang Ham street, Da Nang city, Viet Nam
Mobile: 0935556678, 0914353516
Home: 05103828222