[Scilab-users] export graphics to EMF

A Khorshidi akhorshidi at live.com
Sun Feb 2 14:42:05 CET 2014

Thanks to the following article, now I can convert graphics format to each
other in Scilab command line:
http://how-to.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_convert_one_image_format_to_another_via_command_line

by using "convert" command included in ImageMagick: unix_s('pstoedit -f emf
plotex.eps plotex.emf')
or by using "pstoedit" command from PStoEdit: unix_s('pstoedit -f emf
plotex.eps plotex.emf')

However, to execute the last command, it's necessary to change the working
directory to PStoEdit installation directory.

But above all, I create a patch which can fix that given bug.

HTH
Mehran
_