[Scilab-users] help, please

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Feb 24 10:46:01 CET 2014

Hello,

> De la part de Tamás Reiter
> Envoyé : jeudi 20 février 2014 09:58
>
> I keep getting an error message:Submatrix incorrecly defined...
> [...]
> T(:,j)=t(:,:);--THIS IS WHERE I AM GETTING THIS ERROR
> P(:,j)=p(:,:);--THIS IS WHERE I AM GETTING THIS ERROR

I'm not sure about what you try to do
(I couldn't run your code because we don't have all the values),
but the overall syntax is correct:

A = [1 1 ; 1 1]
b = |2 ; 2]

works well. Mind that t(:, :) is the same as t,
so you can simplify your syntax.

Now, t must be a column vector.
Can you check it is before the assignment?

Hope this helps

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer