[Scilab-users] Mathematical Modelling using Xcos

Parthageet Samantaray pgsmntry at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 11:15:07 CEST 2015

Hello,

   I am sorry for the delay in replying because of certain work. Actually I
am very new to Xcos and Scilab. But as a part project I want to build up
some palette of my own which I would be able to use for the mathematical
modelling of PLL. If possible help me to build up my own blocks(that is as
per my specs).

Regards,
Partha