[Scilab-users] GROCER: ms_var throwing errors during estimation in case of a VAR

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:24:50 CET 2015

Hello Deb.

There was indeed another real variable becoming complex (although its
imaginary part was nil) before line 158. A rare problem, but sorry for not
having antici^pated it could happen.

I have solved the problem in the attached MSVAR_SetInit file (although I
have not waited until full convergence, which seems to be rather long).

Éric.